Fusion’s Returns Policy
If you don’t like some of the fabulous clothing you bought from us you can return it to us as long as it is in the condition we sent it to you with the labels attached. To save time and energy, if you are unsure of your size why not order two sizes to make sure you get the one that fits as long as you return the other one within 14 days in its original and undamaged packaging along with a Returns Slip so that your refund can be processed. If we can exchange an item get in touch with us so we can reserve it for you immediately so that when you place a new order it has not sold out! For further information please read our Returns Policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with the goods advise us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately of your intentions to return them.
- Return the goods unused, with any original packaging and labels attached, gift with purchase included (if the item included one) within 14 days of order date for a refund or exchange.
- All returned goods must be accompanied by one of our Returns Slip.
- Any items returned after 14 days of the order date will not qualify for an exchange or refund.
- If you cancel the contract in accordance with this provision we will process your refund within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
- We do not exchange or refund on hosiery, swimwear or ear-rings for hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will deduct our postage costs from any items that you return for a refund or exchange, unless the items are faulty.
- We regret we cannot give refunds for carriage on incorrect purchases. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you wish to return any items, you MUST use the returns slip attached.
Please note that you are responsible for items sent back to us until they are received by ourselves. We recommend returning items using an insured method such as recorded delivery that will need to be signed for by us.
Exchanges on Goods
If you would like to exchange your item please contact Fusion either via email at email@example.com or via telephone on 01208 815232 to check availability and to reserve your item. A new order can then be placed and the reserved item sent to you.
If you think that your goods are faulty please advise us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept a claim for faulty goods if we are not informed within 7 days of receipt, the responsibility of checking your goods lies with the person who made the original purchase from us and not with other named recipients.
Please note that goods that have been worn for more than three months will be considered by us to have undergone normal wear and tear (based on industry standards) and therefore not be deemed "faulty" for the purposes of this procedure.
If upon receipt of your parcel it is obviously damaged, please refuse to accept the parcel and the delivery company will return it to us.
When returning faulty goods to us, we recommend that you get proof of postage from the Post Office. The goods are your responsibility whilst in transit to us.
On receipt of the goods and after inspection of the goods:
- We will refund the item.
- We will contact you to advise you that the items are not deemed to be faulty and return them to you at your cost.